With the belief that human beings have a basic right to live free of exploitation and enslavement, we strive to provide opportunities for students and community members to engage in the anti-trafficking movement and to envision a world without human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
- Every person has inherent worth
- Human trafficking violates our inherent worth and therefore should be eliminated
- Every person has the right to live free of slavery and oppression
- Every person has a role or responsibility in anti-trafficking work
- Collaboration is essential to successful anti-trafficking work
- Advocacy, education, law, and public policy are important factors of social change